FEAR is Coming
Haunt House thrill opening Sept 26th
For a lot of people, the idea of being scared brings with it an exciting thrill; and, as we enter October, some of us are starting to chase the FEAR it brings: Halloween.
For the past 5 years, a local group has provided a venue in which Laredoans can pay to be scared for the joy of being scared. FEAR puts on a haunted house thrill adventure and this year is no different.
There is a small change --well actually, a large change.
This year, FEAR has moved their haunted house location and is now located at Alexander Crossing at 6911 Rocio Drive. This year's excursion has expanded to include a five-part “scrare-cursion” that is sure to provide a long and continuous fright adventure to any that have enough courage to enter.
Even though the fright adventure has been extended and is packed with more scare, the pricing has not increased and the entry fee will remain at a frightening $13.
The crew of FEAR have been working feverishly to make certain that all is ready for their upcoming opening night on September 26th. From this date, the haunted house will continue to operate throughout the month of October; Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays until Halloween, October 31st.
Do you have the courage to conquer FEAR?
Get Top Stories Delivered Weekly
More thebridgenewspaper News Articles
Recent thebridgenewspaper News Articles
Discuss This Article
MOST POPULAR THEBRIDGENEWSPAPER
GET TOP STORIES DELIVERED WEEKLY
FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER
RECENT THEBRIDGENEWSPAPER CLASSIFIEDS
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Zulily Helps Moms Navigate the "Fourth Trimester" in Style
- Veteran Raises Capital Via Alternative Financing
- Stop Pests This Spring With These Safe, Simple Steps
- Have a Blast This Spring Break With These Must-Have...
- Seniors Find That Doing Good Is Good For You
- University Students Take Top Honors at CME Group's Annual...
- Telecom and Cloud Service Options Expand in Africa
- Depression Sufferers Find Hope With New Sound Technology
- Going With Your Gut -- Virtual Colonoscopy Simplifies...
- Entrepreneurs Provide TIPS! Monthly Yield Now Makes Sense
COLLEGE PRESS RELEASES
- Applications Available for Phi Kappa Phi Student Leadership Summit
- GREEN AMERICA: ONE MILLION TREES COULD BE SAVED EACH YEAR IF UNIVERSITIES SWITCHED TO ONLY RECYCLED PAPER FOR ALUMNI MAGAZINES
- Deadline Approaching for the Phi Kappa Phi Fellowship Program
- Entries Are Open for 9th Annual SVG/NACDA College Sports Media Awards
- Investor Bitcoin Investment Plans Guarantee Zero Losses